WHY PURCHASE FROM TAKE A BREAK TRAVEL?
Take A Break Travel is a registered and licensed Seller of Travel (SOT) for over 25 years, Florida Registration No. ST36769 and California CST 2094932-50. As a SOT, we must register annually with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS) and post a surety bond to guarantee your package fulfillment. Given our decades of experience, and long-standing relationships with top-quality hoteliers, resorts, & cruise lines, you can be confident in trusting us with your travel needs.
WHY DO YOU OFFER SUCH LOW RATES ON VACATION PACKAGES?
Take A Break Travel is contracted with many resort travel partners and our considerable buying power allows us to negotiate incredible vacation package deals to some of the most desirable destinations in the country including Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Daytona Beach, Las Vegas, Poconos Mountains, and even Cruise Getaways. In turn to save hundreds of dollars on your vacation, we simply ask our travelers to attend a sales presentation on the benefits of discounted travel membership and learn how they can save on future travel plans and enjoy all their travel experiences. Also, we here at Take A Break Travel believe firmly that traveling to exciting new places is essential for your mental, physical, and emotional health – and money shouldn’t be a barrier to this therapy! Traveling expands your horizons and makes you more aware of the unique cultures each part of our country has to offer. We feel by making our packages affordable and allowing so many people to travel, we can help make our world a better place to live. And so, for these reasons, we want everyone to experience the many benefits of travel.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO TRAVEL?
Take A Break Travel discount packages are typically designed to be booked and traveled on within 12 months from the date of purchase, which should be plenty of time to plan and book your vacation. However, some resorts may require a shorter booking window to qualify for the savings, so please review your package details carefully to make sure your travel plans are booked within the allotted timelines.
ARE THERE TRAVEL DATE RESTRICTIONS?
Take A Break Travel takes pride in offering discounted vacation packages and we strive to accommodate our guests Booking Dates, however, please note that holidays, certain days of the week and times of the year, and local event dates are often booked quickly, so we recommend you book your vacation dates as quickly as possible to guarantee the best possible travel dates. Also, please be sure to review your package Terms and Conditions located in the Welcome Letter and Order Details you received at the time of purchase for all your offer details and restrictions.
HOW DO I BOOK MY VACATION PACKAGE?
- Whether you purchased your package online or with one of our agents on the phone you may have had the option to choose your preferred travel dates or defer your booking dates until you had a better idea of your schedule. In both cases, upon completion of your purchase, you received a Welcome Letter with your Order Details which included a Traveler Profile Link. To Finalize a Reservation Date selected at the time of purchase or to Book a Reservation Date after your purchase simply click the Traveler Profile link in the order details, add your requested date, add your guest’s information, answer all the profile setup questions, and SUBMIT and our Reservations team will do the rest! You will receive a response within 24-72 hours! Please do not schedule any airfare or finalize travel arrangements until you receive a completed itinerary from the Take A Break Travel Reservations Team. If you cannot locate your Welcome letter with Order Details, please feel free to contact our Reservations Team at 833-503-2700. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 9 AM-6:30 PM ET.
- If you purchased your vacation in-person with one of our sales representatives, simply contact our Reservations team to book your travel dates by calling 800-316-4717. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 9 AM-6:30 PM ET.
DOES YOUR COMPANY OFFER VACATION PACKAGES TO OTHER DESTINATIONS?
Take A Break Travel offers discounted vacation packages to several other destinations including Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Daytona Beach, Las Vegas and the Poconos Mountains as well as Cruise offers sailing from Florida to the Bahamas. Each destination may have limited availability and from time-to-time other destinations may become available depending on our Resort Partnerships. We encourage you to visit our website at https://takeabreaktravel.com to view current available destinations and offers.
WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS OF OPERATION?
The Take A Break Travel Reservation and Customer Service Team is available to assist you Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6:30 PM ET. We can be reached by phone at 800-316-4717 or you can email us at customercare@TakeABreakTravel.com
. Please feel free to reach out to us so we may best service your travel needs. Calls and emails received after our scheduled business hours will be returned the next business day.
HOW DO I REQUEST A REFUND?
Most of our packages are refundable within the first 30 days of purchase; however, specific information regarding your package can be found by clicking the Terms & Conditions link located in the Welcome Letter you received upon purchase. Of course, if you have questions, please contact the Take A Break Travel Team directly at 833-503-2700. Our agents are available Monday through Friday from 9am to 6:30pm EST. To Expedite your call please have your account/order number ready so our agents may assist you.
CAN WE ADD-ON EXTRA NIGHTS, CHANGE OUR ACCOMMODATIONS OR BOOK A RENTAL CAR?
Yes, Take A Break Travel offers upgraded accommodations, additional nights, additional rooms, and in some locations, we offer car rentals all for discounted prices. Please call us at 800-316-4717 and one of our Reservation specialists will be Happy to Assist you in your booking.
WILL I NEED TO DO ANYTHING BEFORE I TRAVEL?
- Yes, if you have a land package, 14 days before you travel, Take A Break Travel requests you confirm your travel with us. Our team will send you an Email or SMS reminder including a Confirmation of Travel link https://waiver.fr/ConfirmationWaiver to confirm your travel date and hotel. You simply need to click the link, review your travel instructions and confirm you will be traveling, or you can contact our Reservations Team by calling 800-316-4717, Monday through Friday, between 9 AM and 6:30 PM EST. Please be sure to have your itinerary available with your account number. Due to the limited number of rooms allotted and hotel partner cancellation penalties, if your Trip is not confirmed 5 days prior to travel by you via the Waiver or Phone your reservation will be cancelled.
- If you are scheduled to Cruise, 33 Days prior to your sail date, Take A Break Travel requests you confirm your travel with us by calling 800-316-4717, Monday through Friday, between 9 AM and 6:30 PM EST. Reminders will be sent by the Reservations team via SMS and Emails. Please be on the lookout. Please be sure to have your itinerary available with your account number when calling in. Due to the strict guidelines set forth by Cruise lines and their cancellation penalties, if your Trip is not confirmed 33 days prior to travel by your reservation will be cancelled.
WHAT IS THE CHECK-IN PROCESS?
Take A Break Travel Guests must first check-in to our Welcome Center located close to the hotels. At the Welcome Center you will obtain the necessary documentation needed for your hotel stay. When you arrive at the Welcome Center, we request all members of your party check in to the Welcome Center together. You will need to show a valid U.S. photo ID when checking in. At this time, you will also receive your Presentation information.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW IF MY PACKAGE INCLUDES A CRUISE?
- If you are getting Ready to Set Sail on a Cruise Getaway there are some specific instructions and guidelines to make your Cruise experience the best it can be. Please refer to your travel itinerary for all the most up to date information including Port of Embarkation, Cruise accommodations, and Cruise Boarding times as they vary by ship.
- Also, due to the strict guidelines set forth by Cruise lines and their cancellation penalties, Take A Break Travel requests all guests to confirm their travel with us at least 33 Days prior to your sail date. You can contact us our Reservations and customer service team by calling 800-316-4717, Monday through Friday, between 9 AM and 6:30 PM ET. Reminders will be sent by the Reservations team via SMS and Emails. Please be on the lookout. Please be sure to have your itinerary available with your account number when calling in. Please be advised if your Trip is not confirmed 33 days prior to travel your cruise reservation will be cancelled and will not be available for reinstatement.
WHAT DOCUMENTATION IS REQUIRED TO BOARD THE SHIP?
Documentation is required to embark and disembark the Cruise Ship and include a Valid US Passport or Original US Birth Certificate (photocopies not accepted) PLUS valid US Gov’t Issued Photo ID such as a driver’s license or state identification. Please be sure to have these available when you check-in to the cruise line.
WHAT TYPE OF ACCOMMODATIONS CAN I EXPECT ON THE SHIP?
Your Cruise Accommodations may vary based on the package you purchased. Cruise accommodations are for two adults; however, inside cabins can accommodate up to 4 guests while Outside cabins accommodate up to 3 guests. If you need additional accommodations our Reservations teams will be happy to help!
ARE THERE ADDITIONAL FEES COLLECTED AT THE PORT?
At the Port, Cruise Guests will be asked to pay Gratuity Fees which range from $14 to $25 per person, per night, Fuel Supplement fees ranging from $12 to $20 per person, per night and if you are Parking you will pay an average of $19.00-25.00 per day. Please refer to the Cruise Lines website for more information:
- Setting Sail aboard Carnival Cruise Lines please click here: https://www.carnival.com/
- Setting Sail aboard Margaritaville at Sea please click here: https://margaritavilleatsea.com/
WHAT DO WE DO IF WE ARRIVE TO OUR DESTINATION AFTER THE WELCOME CENTER CLOSES?
We simply ask that you notify our Reservation team of your arrival time when confirming your travel and ask that you contact the local Welcome Center to make the necessary arrangements. The number for the Welcome Center nearest you can be found in your Travel Itinerary. Please be sure to contact the Welcome Center during their scheduled business hours.
WHERE IS THE ORLANDO WELCOME CENTER AND WHAT ARE THE HOURS OF OPERATION?
The Orlando Welcome Center is located at the Orlando Vineland Premium Outlet (between Tommy Bahama and Express) 8231, Vineland Avenue, Orlando, FL 32821. Our hours of operation are 7 days a week from 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM ET. If you will be arriving after our scheduled hours of operation, please contact us during scheduled business hours to make arrangements for check-in. We can be reached at (888) 418-5678.
WHERE IS THE FORT LAUDERDALE WELCOME CENTER AND WHAT ARE THE HOURS OF OPERATION
The Fort Lauderdale Welcome Center is located at 6331 N. Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309. It is next door to Space Coast Credit Union. Our hours of operation are 7 days a week from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM ET. If you will be arriving after our scheduled hours of operation, please contact us during scheduled business hours to make arrangements for check-in. We can be reached at (954) 735-7474.
WHERE IS THE DAYTONA BEACH WELCOME CENTER LOCATED AND WHAT ARE THE HOURS OF OPERATION?
The Daytona Beach Welcome Center is located at 100 E. Granada Boulevard, Ormond Beach, FL 32176. It is inside the Ormond Beach Welcome Center. Our hours of operation are 7 days a week from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM ET. If you will be arriving after our scheduled hours of operation, please contact us during scheduled business hours to make arrangements for check-in. We can be reached at (386) 672-9787.
WHERE IS THE LAS VEGAS WELCOME CENTER LOCATED AND WHAT ARE THE HOURS OF OPERATION?
The Las Vegas Welcome Center is located in the Strat Hotel and Skypod, 2000 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada 89104. Our hours of operation are 7 days a week from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM PT. If you will be arriving after our scheduled hours of operation, please contact us during scheduled business hours to make arrangements for check-in. We can be reached at (702) 966-0422.
WHERE IS THE POCONOS WELCOME CENTER AND WHAT ARE THE HOURS OF OPERATION?
The Poconos Welcome Center is located at 1575 Fairway Villas Boulevard, East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania 18302. Our hours of operation are 7 days a week from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM ET. If you will be arriving after our scheduled hours of operation, please contact us during scheduled business hours to make arrangements for check-in. We can be reached at (888) 337-6966.